DefenceSynergia (DS) is pleased to publish this 1 July 2021 US Congress report into Joint All-Domain Command and Control. We wonder if HMG/MOD has its own 21st-century All-Domain C2 structure in mind. If they do perhaps like the US Congress they might like to share their thoughts with the rest of us!
Retreat from The Threat Reality – DefenceSynergia Support for The Right Honourable Tobias Ellwood MP Chairman of the Defence Committee
DefenceSynergia (DS) has long argued that the United Kingdom (UK) has lacked a Strategic sense of direction since the ‘fall of the Berlin Wall’ and the collapse of the Soviet Union. Successive UK governments since have taken ‘the peace dividend’ several times over. As the Chairman of the Defence Select Committee, The Rt Hon Tobias Ellwood MP, pointed out in the House of Commons that at the time of the collapse of the Warsaw Pact the UK defence budget represented over 4% of GDP – it is now just above 2%. (more…)
- UKDJ story - JTACs conduct ‘complex battle scenarios’ over UK https://t.co/X60eRsM3BH via @ukdefjournal, 18 hours ago
- Reuters story claims Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed according to Putin… https://t.co/PoMzkjhOPS, 18 hours ago
- Shephard Media article on SkyKeeper GBAD - https://t.co/wTRDdBMZHj, 18 hours ago
- DS provides here a link to the Defence Committee report into Women in the Armed Forces - https://t.co/Z68tGRInYC, Jul 25
- The Observer/Guardian article - Two-thirds of women in UK military report bullying and sexual abuse https://t.co/TJ6PIyEqf3, Jul 25