DefenceSynergia (DS) has articulated the need for a National Strategy since it was formed more than 10 years ago. We hold to this position today. As do many observers of British Foreign and Defence policy.
Now there is a new Strategic dynamic for UK to address. The hegemonic intentions of China. (more…)
Exposing the incoherence and Weakness in the United Kingdom’s Defence and National Defence & Strategy Research Group
Suppose There Was a War and Nobody Came?
The British public support the Armed Forces. Yet the polls show that the public does not really know what the Armed Forces do, what they are for and why they cost what they do! They trust the Government to ‘Defend the Realm’. (more…)
DefenceSynergia (DS) is concerned about the potential economic effect of Covid-19 on United Kingdom (UK) Defence funding which has the most immediate impact on the Readiness, Responsiveness, Resilience, Regeneration and Capacity (R4C) of our Armed Forces. DS feels it wholly appropriate to provide this post-COVID-19 brief ahead of any proposed parliamentary inquiries. (more…)
- Defence Academy launches new Masters programme in Defence Innovation https://t.co/aSKn11Y8nK, 6 hours ago
- https://t.co/djD1koVbFD, 6 hours ago
- RAF Helicopters Tackle Large Fires In Cyprus https://t.co/z2qpdBAe1Q, 6 hours ago
- Tension high between Turkey, Greece in eastern Mediterranean https://t.co/3GCVVXFPsF, Aug 11
- Greek national security council to meet amid Turkey tension https://t.co/b5LJVxVasB, Aug 10